Stock Footage

We have over 50,000 hours of material in our stock archive, with an original focus on South Asia, but more recently also an increasingly global content footprint. Here is a sampling of some of the categories and themes present in the collection. 98% of the footage has been shot on PAL, with the remaining 2% on NTSC and 24 fps. Over 75% of the footage has been acquired on HD formats such as HDCAM and HDV, with the remaining 25% on top-end Sony digital component Standard Definition formats such as Digital Betacam. You can now search through our catalogs and find clips and footage that you are looking for, and also increasingly view some of the fantastic collection of stock footage in the archives of Wilderness Films India Ltd., over Blinkx, Revver and Current TV.

Access our archive catalogs here:

Checkout some of our videos

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.